Fish Fraud!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

even though you didn't get what you though you wanted, you'll love them!!! i know i do, from your pics at least, lol

Maybe Im a bit over cautious, but I tend to treat rams as I would Discus. The over-bred far east fish are very weak and dont last too long anyway, but the good quality ones which are more colourful anyway, are pretty easy to keep once the conditions are kept constant. Soft, acid water is preferred, but mine are in pH7.2 (very soft though). They dont like medications and strong currents but are otherwise easy to please.

Ken

:kewlpics:

Beautiful fish Ken, and once again amazing photos.

Wish i could get photos half as good of mine.

Hi Mad As Toast (cool name btw!)

Thanks very much ;)
Did you read the pinned topic about taking fish photos? The info there should help :)

Oh and yes guys, I do love them anyway :nod:

Ken

:lol: Bolivain Rams instead of Apistogramma Inconspicua, I know Inconspicua is hard to identify, but thats a pretty bad mistake but nice fish and good photos anyway. :D

Cheers ryan,

Apistogramma Inconspicua... see the similarity??

Apinc_u3.jpg

No, neither did I :lol:

Ken

Thats what I was thinking :lol: , I suppose you could say they both have abit of black :blink:, it makes you wonder who decided your Bolivain Rams were the rare wild caught Apistogramma Inconspicua :lol: . How much were you going to pay for the real thing.

Most reactions

Back