Fish falling over

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

tahoerulz25

Reaction score
On thursday i have had a coral beauty angel die, and now my atlantic blue tang and lemonpeel angel are looking like they won't make it through the day. They have been breathing rapidly and lying on their sides. I noticed some white spots on the coral beauty and the tang but none on the lemonpeel. I have tested the water and there is no prob. with pH, nitrites, nitrates, or ammonia. I performed a 50% water change but have not noticed any improvement in the tang and lemonpeel. My sebae clown and green mandarin are doing fine. What is the prob. and how can I fix it?

Do the whitespots look like they have been sprinkled in salt.

They did, so I added some treatment for ICK. Now the coral beauty is dead and the tang is lying on its side breathing heavily. The tang doesn't have anymore white spots, but it has a dark red spot over one eye and its fins seem to be thinning out.

Have you increased aeration, also you did add the correct amount of medication, I would dilute it abit if they are bad and do a water change.

aireation has been increased and water change performed. Is this ICK or something else? It has affected fish rather quickly.

If they started heavy breathing and laying on there side when you added the med I would say it's the med that has caused it.

Most reactions

Back