Firemouths

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

beechey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
just got rid of about 50 baby firemouths , seperated the parents for a while as didnt want any more babys every where
but they both looked really sad put them back together and with in a week i have about 200 eggs more than ever !!!!

so hard to get a decent pic

just got rid of about 50 baby firemouths , seperated the parents for a while as didnt want any more babys every where
but they both looked really sad put them back together and with in a week i have about 200 eggs more than ever !!!!

Wish I had that problem with my fish!
laugh.gif

Yesterday my two firemouths had babies while I was at work! I got the mom and dad from a friend! He told me he thought they were male male so was never expecting babies! Well to my surprise they had babies! And this morning they are gone! Do they eat them? I read that sometimes as first parents they will! I never seen any eggs or anything either! I did notice they were being very protective but I hadn’t had them that long either as got them from friend! What do I do the next time they have babies to protect them from being eaten? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m sad they are gone!

Most reactions

Back