Finally got my 370 Gallon home!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I would do a massive oddball tank. Arrowanas, snakeheads, etc. I don't know if you could, but i would be tempted to throw a few oscars in there too...lol.

You're so lucky..

I can't think of a specific tank setup, there are so many different species that I would want to try. My first choice would be African cichlids followed by the twisted guppy experiment described by others (buy two or three and see what happens).

*~*DaRk_AnGeL*~* said:
The glass is around 1cm thick.
With that info, I would say that you should put ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in there. With a tank 3' high, about 3.5' wide and about 9' long, that thing is gonna bust WIDE OPEN!
Sean

I'd have to say, go saltwater... If you already have some freshwater, try doing a saltwater. It's not that much harder....

just my opinion.....

DanioDude

Sean_Buckley said:
*~*DaRk_AnGeL*~* said:
The glass is around 1cm thick.
With that info, I would say that you should put ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in there. With a tank 3' high, about 3.5' wide and about 9' long, that thing is gonna bust WIDE OPEN!
Thats what I kinda said. As soon as it had water in it, it would split at the seams and smash into pieces. Especcially being 3' high. Maybe thats why there is no pics...There is nothing to take a picture of, perhaps? :sly:
Sean

Matty said:
do you think this was all a hoax?

Im not sure, but i was kinda wondering how she fit that massive tank into her car...
Hoax isn't quite the right word...outright LIE is more like it. :p But the car issue, you probably could fit a 9 foot and 3 foot wide and 4 foot tall tank in a car. It depends on what she calls a car. If its an actual car (Accura, Accord, something like that), it would be a tight squeeze. But if it was a van, it would fit easily.
Sean

my 500g is 3cm thick and there was no way in hell it was going into a car a truck brang it home and with a 9ft tank in a car it would crack on the way home, mine had thick foam around it as well as thick covers with cardbaord.

Most reactions

Back