Final Destination 3

Have you seen Final Destination 3?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have seen the other 2 so I would like to see it but I dont plan on paying $9 so it will have to wait until I can rent it.

Timmy,

It's gonna have to be good really.. to take the same idea and make a third film from it. urggh.. i liked the first, the second was ok.. but hope they are not stretching it too much now.

Squid

It's exactly the same plot. However, they pull it off because they don't really focus on the plot at all... unlike the other 2 where half the film is following then trying to figure out what's happening and how to stop it... in this one it's just more a case of grewsome, yet for some reason very cool deaths!

I did enjoy the first one, but haven't even seen the second yet let alone the third!

Caught a glimpse of an ad involving a roller coaster or something the other day and it made me think...nah...crap

Will still watch it on DVD though
:D

I just can't wait for final destination 24 where a man get's killed by a trapeze artist's trapeze comes detached, the cord wraps around the man's neck and nearly suffocates him, but just before he dies, the rope cuts off his head, leaving his spinal cord still intact, so he isn't dead yet. But then; the trapeze artist, swinging wildly, accidentally kicks him in the face so hard that his eyes bust out of his head onto the lap of the woman next to him. This also severs his spinal cord and we watch in slow-mo, zoomed in detail, as it snaps and sprays blood from his neck onto the much dismayed carney folk. Who then accidentally release the elephants, and they trample all over the crowd. Oh yes the gore!

Well I finally got round to watching it but I didnt really enjoy it half as much as the first two even though the effects were pretty good! Hmmm it did however make me a bit more cautious when going on the rides at the fair which was in town!

I don't pay to see movies in the theater unless I really want to see them. Since Final Destination is basically a senseless gore movie (which I genuinely appreciate, trust me), I would probably only see it on VHS, or when it hits the "cheap theater" we have locally (one dollar wednesdays!).

i saw tha film a couple of days ago and it is aceeeeeeee :D
cant wait for the next one, because the story didnt finish :sad: there will be a follow on :nod:

I've just come back from watchingit
and all I can say is I want a refund.
it is the worst of the three, nothing to do with the previouse two and
please spare us from another.

Most reactions

Back