The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cooledwhip

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey everyone. A few years ago I was really into bettas and had 2 really nice bettas I ordered on aquabid. They were really pretty and not the petsmart muts. (no offense ;)

Anyway, they died off a little while ago and for about a couple months I never had fish. I recently got back into it, I have a 20g with a guppy in it now and it is almost at the end of cycling (I am pro FISH LESS but the levels were pretty stable and I just added him to be doubly 100% sure before I buy and breed my show guppies). 

I had to set up my old 10 gallon because I got lots of plants today and I didn't have enough room for them all so I set up some seachem flourite and put a bit of sand over it which I might remove and put some dirt in later this year.

Anyway, I was at my awesome aquarium store today and in their plant tank they had a whole bunch of female bettas in there. It was so cool because bettas in general are gorgeous and obviously you can't keep more than 1 together, I wanted to put a handful of female bettas in the 10 gallon plant tank. Does anyone know where I can purchase a lot of female bettas? The aquarium store I go to only has males and it's not worth my time or theirs to ask them to order females as each male is priced at $15 each..

Thanks much.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back