Feeding time

Well not really.  You catch the prey and lock it up in a small container with a carnivore not giving it a fair chance which it would have in nature to get away! :p

It is also illegal to buy live mce/rats etc to feed to snakes etc..

Crickets and locusts are ok though :)

Well i never knew that lol

Perhaps i should stop feeding Oscar stray cats then lmao :p

Just kiddin ppl lol :look:

:( Shame for the crickets and locusts :=) And they have a beeter chance of escaping in the wild too.

Perhaps we should change the greeting note on the forum to read...........

WELCOME TO THE HOME FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE AND BACKWARDS THINKING!!!!!!!!!! lmfao :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thinking backwards be must I so ,insane criminally not I'm know I. :p

Wow, Feels like Yoda reciting Dr. Suess :laugh:

I feed my Oscar (Jack "the ripper")  just about everything. I give him night crawlers, guppies, crickets, hamburger, balogna, bread, pellets, ham, turkey, goldfish, Chubs, flies, moths, comets, salimanders, frogs, toads, flakes, hotdogs, young trout, snails, grass hoppers, chicken, a beta lol', baby gardner snakes, my finger once, tuna fish from the can, scallops, And pretty much anything Im eatin at the time I feed him! hes a pig lol

Fishfood, You eat chubs, flies, moths, salimanders, and toads? :) :D :laugh: :laugh:

You didn't read the newbie section on how unforgiving some of us are, did you?
But no offense meant, just couldn't resist, welcome to our board. :)
Since we are back at the top with this, has anybody heard of feeding garlic?
I was in a um, ah....Marine site once :( , and read about feeding garlic as a preventative measure.

Okay Dave :laugh:
Your on the ball today.

Fishfood welcome to the forum. Sounds like your fish get a better meal then you :p

What other fish do you have??

Just a cautionary note........... :what:

I do not advise feeding your fish (no matter what they are) on sausages, cooked meats or cooked poultry as they can get very ill over a period of time doing this :(

I dont even feed Oscar my R.T.C on these foods....and he would eat ANYTHING!! given half a chance :laugh:

This is just a caution .......a lot of good magazines and lfs's share my opinion on this too :what:

Hi Fishfood and welcome. Is that a plain hot dog or one with mustard and chilli. My angelfish is a bit partial to crushed chilis.(it's a long story and I'm not going into it here) 8)

Dave . Garlic it would need to be of a dried variety as garlic's oily and i don't know what would be worse a tank that smells of fish(if kept right it shouldn't) or one that will scare vampires away. lol :p :laugh: 8)

In one of my Practical fishkeeping magazines it states that there are now garlic additives for marine aquariums.........i wonder if this is what your thinking of m8?

I will attempt to dig out the artical in question and give you some info on it in the next few days m8 ;)

Most reactions

Back