Evo 2

The tank looks great Pseud! I recently bought Anubia Coffeefolia myself and I love the "ruffled" or texture to its leaves. I found it in Minnesota, and i will buy more the next time I am there. I really like the fine sand on top of the coarses gravel.

I see the open spot you are worried about. I like it open, but if you want something there I like Crypt. Balansae, when it matures it has crinkly leaves and gets curls. Not spirals like val but drooping curls and it is really pretty.

Thanks guys, and thanks wendy, especially for the suggestion :)

The spot I'm talking about is the far right of the tank. To the right of the large piece of driftwood. It needs something in the midground there (not the very center of the tank)

Looking good pseud, i agree, this tank will get better when it fills out.

As a suggestion how about a splash of colour, perhaps a reineckii, although they can grow quite big, are you going to stick with larger leafed plants or something smaller or a sword type plant for that spot?

Thanks Zig

A. Reineckii just melts in my tank, not enough light. Sucks because it's beautiful.

I'm not sure, a sword is a good idea... I was thinking maybe Bacopa Caroliniana again, although I only have 2 stems left, lucky it grows fast... or even propogating some of the Lobelia and spreading it out over there for the midground.... or maybe some trimmings from the H. Corymbosa...

inexpensive7hg.jpg

Wow Pseud. That looks....wow. I'm practically speechless. I'd have to say it rivals Jim's and George's (unfortunately taken down) in my humble opinion. I have such a long way to go on mine but seeing tanks like yours are really inspirations. Keep up the good work!

Looking good matey, are you going to put anything in front of the lefthand piece of bogwood? Or are you hoping the crypts will grow out a bit and fit the space?

Thanks guys! :)

Fishkiller was right when he said it was Blyxa Japonica. It's a real nice plant.

I have some Elatine triandra growing in front of the driftwood on the left, waiting for it to fill out. I had to start from scratch because a lot of mine melted and I was left with a dozen or so good pieces.

Fishkiller was right when he said it was Blyxa Japonica. It's a real nice plant.

She said it was Blyxa Japonica. I made the booboo too, a while back. :lol:

Holy moly, Batman, sorry Pseud, tank looks great! Beautiful layout. I love it.

Most reactions

Back