Driftwood or Rock

do you like big driftwood or a big rock in your tank?

• Driftwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
got to be driftwood and loads of it :rolleyes: :D

After looking at at all the pics on the forum I think that drifwood looks much better. I wish I had decided that before I purchased a really big rock for my tank. $40.00 (US). Well as they say "When you know better you do better" ;)

Moe said:
After looking at at all the pics on the forum I think that drifwood looks much better. I wish I had decided that before I purchased a really big rock for my tank. $40.00 (US). Well as they say "When you know better you do better" ;)
yes i like driftwood :lol: :hyper: :devil: :ninja: :eek:sama: d:D :wizard: :| :angel: :< :beer: :snap: :stupid: :mama:

subopposite said:
I would say 2 or 3 rock caves and 2 or 3 pieces of driftwood for a 50 gallon tank with of course some plants too looks the best. Variety is nice.
yes this is true also variety is a virtue! oh wait its patchince? ok :(

a little pile-turned-cove of rocks is always nice but sometime hard to get juust right ;). :) most anything looks better with some java moss B)

:p gotta have my wood! :wub:
The twisting gnarly limbs,moss growing.....little critters living in/on it.....it's gorgeous!~then again...a nice pile of rocks at the base of the wood looks great too...... :hyper: Oh OH OHHHHH! and then you plant things in the wood that sticks outta the water... :hyper: :S and and the rocks get java moss growing...... :blink: okay.....getting too excited,LOL. Wood,yeah that's my fav....I think.. :crazy:

Most reactions

Back