Does No One Like Cars

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

haha i do actulay believe montoya will be fairly succesful however i dont think he'll be overly succesful if you understand me then well donr lol i think he will certainly be a top 10 driver
timmystood im not to sure ive not watched that before but you should try motorstv here in the UK its channel 173 on my ntl

The problem with oval circuits is you have no idea whose in the lead after 3 laps !

At least with F1 it takes a bit longer - like about 5!

I'd love to go to a see an oval circuit race live tho' - you seem to be so close to the action, and you can see everything as it happens.

My favorite type of racing (to see live) is actually dirt track racing. Modifieds, Sprint cars (World of Outlaws), etc. We have a local track only 10 mins from where I live. Many NASCAR drivers cut their teeth on dirt tracks. If you want excitement, dirt tracks are where it's at!

A plug for our local track: http://www.humberstonespeedway.com/
There's pics if you've never seen these types of cars.

I'm not sure if those of you "across the pond" are familiar with this type of racing. Mostly small ovals in small towns, very family oriented and a heck of a lot of fun.

BTCC british touring car championships once a year we go watching it live at oulton park and watch every other meet on TV but i go watching lots of motorsports stock cars, bangers, mini stox, all sorrts

old thread but meh. i love motorsports i like the WTCC(world touring cars, better than btcc, lots of overtaking and crashes), F1 is ok but a bit boring :/ world superbikes and moto gp is good too. Im not a fan of BTTC though.

Most reactions

Back