Do You Own An Ipad?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

techen said:
make there units for pennis and sell them for tons
tongue2.gif
Wow, that's unique... Oh you mean pennies.....

Numerous things that could be taken from 'Pennis'
Here's a quick list:
Drop the 'n' and 'I' to get pens
Add an 'e' after the 'I' to get pennies
Add an apostrophe after the I to get an apostrophe of ownership
And of course the one Jetman was referring to:
Drop one 'n' and... Well use your imagination. ;)

Haha - guess what one of the villages near here is called .......... Penistone! (pronounced pennyst'n)

:rofl:
Rofl, lol, lmao, pmsl

Anyway this is getting off topic...
Very off topic...
Quickly...

TallTree01 said:
rofl.gif

Rofl, lol, lmao, pmsl

Anyway this is getting off topic...
Very off topic...
Quickly...
blush.png
 Soz - seems to be a habit of mine lately!

mark4785 said:
I've been to a local Apple store many times and played about with various coloured iPad's and it seems to me like it's a gadget for children since most of the applications from the 'App Store' are gimmicky and riddled with bugs if they are not some sort of a game for kids.
I think you'll find there are more than a few apps that aren't gimmicky and riddle with bugs and plenty not just for kids. Plus I'm pretty sure that Apple wouldn't have loaded those sort to their devices in store anyway!

They're not for everyone and have their limitations but I think you're off the mark a tad with these comments.

Why does my phone say that instead of.... Okaaaaaaay.

Sorry about that :p

Normally apple products go by how much you use the word. Therefore we must come to the conclusion that techen often uses the word 'pennis'. :p

Just a quick visit, thanks for all of your answers - relating to topic that is ;)  I spoke to my friend today about his Kindle Fire and he is not impressed with it and is thinking of changing to an iPad, just thought I would share his thoughts.

A good alternative to the iPad is the nexus 10

Thanks I will take a look at the specs etc.  Can you tell me why you recommend it?  Do you have one?

I use a nexus 7, but one of my sons has a iPad 4th gen 16gb the other has a nexus 10 32gb.
They are both fantastic but i prefer the nexus 10 for many reasons such as :

Price, you get 32gb of nexus for the same price as the 16gb ipad.

Android.

Media playback. The nexus is waay better than the ipad due to the screen aspect ratio, and stereo front facing speakers. The ipad has one rear facing speaker. Also the nexus will play pretty much all file types, but you have to convert films to iPad specific formats for the iPad. And you have to use itunes.

What ever you go with though you won't be dissapointed

thanks.gif
to everyone for their replies.

levahe - thanks for the information, and inspiring the confidence as per your last comment.  I will definitely take a look at the Nexus for the reasons you state, especially as my main reasons for having such a device is for photo/video management.  Will update you all once I have my gadget, I am not in a desperate hurry and will do my research first.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back