Do you own a tank sized at 30 US gallons or larger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next TOTM contest for your 20 gallon tank would be July 1st. Tanks sized at 17 to 29 US gallons are allowed in that contest.

17-29 gallons tanks are allowed in the June TOTM contest?

Upcoming TOTM contests:
30 us gallons and larger in May
16 us gallons and under in june
17 to 29 US gallons in July

Last edited:
and no werewolfs
It's good you're not a werewolf..we already have one resident Werewolf @Colin_T :devil:

Our TOTM for 30 gallons and larger has already entered the polling status. Please vote by clicking on banner at top of forums
Our next TOTM (June) is for tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. In July, the TOTM contest features tanks sized at 17 US gallons up to 29 US gallons And in August we will again feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and above. I hope you will enter your tank in that contest!

In mid May, we will start up our Pet of the Month contest. You can enter any pet in your household except fish. If you have a pet, I hope you enter that contest.

nobody really know what I am. I have lots of medical opinions about me too. But nobody really knows. They do know Im poisonous because every time I'm examined the examiner dies exactly 1 month 17 days 22 hours 18 minutes and 12 seconds later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back