Divided Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lovebug2867

Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon tank that has been divided into 3 parts. 2 parts are equal in size and are roughly 2.5 gallons each. The third part is 5 gallons. The dividers allow for water to move freely between each section so the filter and heater and such are in the bigger section. My 2 small sections each contain a betta 1 male and 1 female in their own tank sections.

But I have this empty 5 gallon spot that currently has only 2 little applesnails in it.

So what do you suggest I put in the 5 gallon section? :dunno:

Cheri
10 Gallon Divided - 1 lavender male Betta, 1 blue/red female betta. 2 applesnails (1 brown, 1 ivory)
40 Gallon - 3 pictus catfish, 3 Plecos, 3 strawberry tetras, 3 ghost catfish, 1 corydora, 2 black applesnails.

A dwarf gourami? Your 40 gallon seems a little bottom-heavy... is it intentional or is there some other reason you have only bottom dwellers in there?

I've decided on fancy tailed guppies in my divided tank portion.

As for my 40 gallon only the plecos and the cory stay on the bottom. The tetras and the glass catfish stick to the middle and the pictus stay at the top. They all have their own little sections and they stick to them LOL. The snails are the only ones who go wherever

Most reactions

Back