Discus Hiding

Emperor Tetras + Discus = Trouble

From experience they are not the best fish with Discus, I had to get rid of mine. After watching with the lights on and when they were out I could see them harassing the Discus, they are quite aggressive fish when they want to be.

Try removing them to another tank for a week and see if your Discus settle down.

Keep your tankmates calm for Discus: Corycats, Bristlenose, Rummynose Tetras, Cardinal Tetras, Neon Tetras, Glowlite Tetras have all proven very good for me.

Palue

Emperor Tetras + Discus = Trouble

From experience they are not the best fish with Discus, I had to get rid of mine. After watching with the lights on and when they were out I could see them harassing the Discus, they are quite aggressive fish when they want to be.

Try removing them to another tank for a week and see if your Discus settle down.

Keep your tankmates calm for Discus: Corycats, Bristlenose, Rummynose Tetras, Cardinal Tetras, Neon Tetras, Glowlite Tetras have all proven very good for me.

Palue

ok ill give it a try i havent seen any harrassment with they seem to get on fine.

but will give it a try and let u know i gte on

Most reactions

Back