Datnoids

Steve Randell

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Im trying to find 1-3 datnoids within a few hours travel distance from Grimsby,
Does anyone know of any for sale either private or trade, size is irrelevant too have a few different tanks they can go in.

Thanks

Steve

There is a larger one at Maidenhead in Beverley £95 - they have just put him in the sump and he has coloured up and charactered fantasticly!

Contacted live aquatics and awaiting a response, they are having a laugh with that one at maiden head aquatics, it's barely over 4" and looks skinny, would expect to be getting one 10-12" for that sort of price

Anyone know of any private sales ?

Yuo'll struggle to get one 10-12 inch for Less than £100 i'd expect. They're slow growers. 
Think i paid about 90£ for a decent 5-6 inch campbelli a couple of years back. 

At the end of the day the fish is only worth what you value it at,  Personally if i want something i'll pay what it takes to get a decent specimen.

wholesale tropicals in bethnal green london have some good ones and cheap £20 each size about 3"

if you want some meet me there send me a pm i have 3 on hold

Unfortunately that is too far for me to meet you, although it would be a good day out.

I seem to be having no luck with the on aquarist classifieds either. 10" one on there for £50 but sold quickly
there are some large ones in south wales and Cheshire too but too far away to make them worth the price

Most reactions

Back