Dammed cat has mauled and killed my fish!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Seb R said:
A fair idea, but I kinda got that already, the cat just make the slabs fall in :unsure:
[snapback]858791[/snapback]​
Much larger pieces than the ones you have, and 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick. Added benefit it will give your pond the illusion of being much larger. Cats, dogs, racoons, oppossums, neighbors will not be able to move them.

well maybe spray the cats with a hose or put them in your pond for a second and make them swim out. that will teach them lol.

i'd just like to say that this is the funniest topic that ive read for a long time :D

keep it up

Opcn - you've cracked me up like 4 times haha

Kidnap the cat and then perform an experiment on it.

i.e.

Spread a good layer of fresh butter onto its back and then drop it from a 1st storey window.

The two opposing laws of the universe (butter side down/cat lands on its feet) will cause the cat to disappear in a puff of smoke so as not to upset the fragil fabric of reality.

Problem solved.

p.s. If the cat doesn't disappear then there is a chance that you might well discover the secret of perpetual motion as the cat spins frictionless 2 feet from the ground.

Donate it to your local scientific research lab, now that the guinea pig breeding farm has been shut down by animal rights protestors, the scientists will be keen to get their hands on any critter they can!!

Have you not shot that cat yet?
To make you feel better ,after you have done it you can send a poem to the dead animals section
Something like
Heres little Tiddles
Killed by a gun
He thought he had 9 lives
Now he has none
RIP TIDDLES :rip:

Weaver said:
Have you not shot that cat yet?
To make you feel better ,after you have done it you can send a poem to the dead animals section
Something like
Heres little Tiddles
Killed by a gun
He thought he had 9 lives
Now he has none
RIP TIDDLES :rip:
[snapback]883415[/snapback]​

:rofl: omg guys!! toooooo funny :lol:

(i hope nobody sensitive stumbles over this topic :look: )

lol! funny. but, you could buy an electric fence to put around the pond, they actualy make those for ponds :shifty:

I would raise hell with my neighbour if I were you. Tell her to keep her damn cats on a leash, or the next time they wander onto your property, she'll never see them again.

Being nice and political isn't going to save your goldfish.

Most reactions

Back