Custom Led Lighting Units

Yeah Steve it would be interesting just to see what sort of prices these are going for, i know it depends but flourescents are so boring and dull IMO

how much for a 2ft tank?

Yeah Steve it would be interesting just to see what sort of prices these are going for, i know it depends but flourescents are so boring and dull IMO

Well guys if yo give me exact dimensions of your tanks in cm, let me know if you want pine or aluminium, mounted in your hood, on legs or suspended and let me know if you want high or low light and I'll sort out prices for you. :)

Am very interested in these for my 5' - will take some photos tonight of the inside of the hood, and let you have dimensions.

Cheers
Martin

Ok mate, let me know if you want low or high lighting for plant growth or are you just using the lighting to view the fish, exact tank dimensions and hood dimensions, and some photo's of the hood plus top of the tank so I can see if you have glass sliders or its open topped into the hood etc.

Ok mate, let me know if you want low or high lighting for plant growth or are you just using the lighting to view the fish, exact tank dimensions and hood dimensions, and some photo's of the hood plus top of the tank so I can see if you have glass sliders or its open topped into the hood etc.

Will do. The tank will be a planted one, currently lit by twin 36W/48" T8 tubes. I'll get you the dimensions and photos later, but it has a hinged lid, so they will just need to sit inside the hood space and no need for any fancy brackets etc.
Cheers
Martin

Ok mate no worries, are you dosing or planning to dose CO2 or fertilisers? If not then it will be low light you need.

Ok mate no worries, are you dosing or planning to dose CO2 or fertilisers? If not then it will be low light you need.

Re: CO2 - nice idea, but probably not. Am hoping to carry on growing large leaved Echinodorus, Amazon Swords and some smaller plants for ground cover, and java moss.
I'll upload some pics later for you Steve and we can go from there.
Martin

Most reactions

Back