Crowntails in Arizona

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GP

Orange
Reaction score
OK, I know that not alot of people that live in Arizona are on these forums, but I'm going to try anyway. My LFS (petco) does not sell Crowntails, and I really want one. I heard that Ocean's Floor in Pheonix sells just about any fish, but they never answer their phone so I wouldn't know if they have any CT's in stock. I was wondering if anyone living in Arizona knows a place where I can check out a wide range of CT Bettas. Thanks.

I've been looking for some crown tails as well....I live about 4 hours from pheonix and have only been shopping there for fish once! I want to know if anyone here in AZ wants to sell fish ot knows of anywhere near or in AZ that sells wholesale or cheap fish? :unsure: :D

hey gp, im going to be spawning my black ct male (in avy) and a blak marble hm female who is going to be here next turesday. im not sure what exactly will come of it but if i get and ct's ill gladly let u have one ;)

bshockstubb said:
I've been looking for some crown tails as well....I live about 4 hours from pheonix and have only been shopping there for fish once! I want to know if anyone here in AZ wants to sell fish ot knows of anywhere near or in AZ that sells wholesale or cheap fish? :unsure: :D
Heh, oollld topic. Since then I now own 2 Crowntails of my own, and have given 1 crowntail to my mom. If you are interested in getting crowntails in Pheonix, there is a great place called Oceans Floor.

gp, haven't checked out ocean floor yet, wrong side of town for me, but they actually carry more than just sw fish? for some reason i assumed they were one of the sw only type shops.........................

*MAM makes a note to wander over to this shop sometime*

Aquabid :) you can egt a nice pair for 15-20 $$ I saw a beautiful pair of copper cts on there that started at 10$ and was at 25$ seller had 273 good feedback ;)

Hi fellow Zonies! Can any of you Zonies recommend a LFS on the east side of town? (I'm in Chandler). I'm looking for companions for my new Betta buddy "Jake" and haven't been overly impressed at what I've seen so far in the local pet supermarket type stores. I'd really like a couple of swordtails but haven't seen much variety in them. I'd like to check out Oceans FLoor but it's a bit much of a drive.

"Jake" just arrived yesterday from Texas :D . He's about 3 months old and is a purple and red CT.

Thanks for any help!

Polarbear, check out Aquarium Arts on baseline and pennington?? i believe. their betta selection is usually slim, but they do get crowntails for under $5 occasionally. i also recommend Pets Inc. on Southern and Mill in Tempe. they don't always ahve a big betta selection, but they will sometimes order if you ask.

i know there are some shops in mesa, but i haven't had a chance to check them out. go to dexonline and do a search for fish shop/petshops.......... chandler doesn't have much beyond the petsmarts and petcos......................

Well if you live in Tucson I can refer you to two people. Jorden at Petland (Just Before Wetmore and First) and Zach at Fish Soap (Prince just after Romero, suite 71) Jorden has Crowntails, Zach has a nice Halfmoon and is going to be doing a massive freshwater order in the next couple of weeks. Tell them Josh sent ya :D

Thanks all :D . I went to PetsInc a couple of days ago but they had way to many dead fish in their tanks. Maybe they were having a bad week?

I'm going to check out Aquarium Arts later today and see what they have.

Tucson would require a day trip but I'll keep it in mind.

MAM said:
gp, haven't checked out ocean floor yet, wrong side of town for me, but they actually carry more than just sw fish? for some reason i assumed they were one of the sw only type shops.........................

*MAM makes a note to wander over to this shop sometime*
Heh, you say other side of town. Try driving an hour to get there. :rolleyes: We should meet there sometime, it's a great place. And no, they carry WAY more then SW fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back