Crashed Betta

Idolz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have my betta in a goldfish bowl to treat him with fin rot, He has been in there for 2 weeks or so and he hasn't had a problem till today he has been crashing on the bottom of the bowl! I change half the water everyday. He will come up for air every once and a while.... what should I do for him???
THanks

What are you treating his finrot with? The constant water changes are not giving the medication any time to have an effect.

The bowls not heated, and I didn't start doing the water changes until i noticed he was on the bottom. Hes not eating anymore pluss he has som kind of fuzzy growth around his head, im using a body fungus treatment now.

I'm curious, do you know what disease yours has? mine has the same sickness right now.

My betta died last night, I had him in a heated tank w/ salt and an air stone but it didn't help. I think he had a fungus that must have spread to the gills. :-(

mine just started getting better. I put it in its own small tank with fungus medication and it started getting better. He ate a little earlier which is a good sign I guess.

Most reactions

Back