Reaction score
water stats....

amonia 0

nitrite 0

nitrate less than 5 ppm

PH 7.2

kh 40 mg/l

temp 25 c

nothing has changed in the tank since this has started happening, the corys are behaving normaly but are losing there colour, they`ve become much paler

the substrate is nice and clean theres a 25 % water change every week

no other fish are showing any other sort of simtoms and its only some of the corys that are affected

what kind of cory are they? how old are they - maybe their just getting older , my bronze cory - dave, was bought real young and after about six months he adopted some blackish colour on his sides.
at first i thought this an infection - but after browsing images on the net i found that many adult bronzes seem to have similar colouration. could yours be losing " baby colours" or something?

C. metae

theyre probably less than a year old, i bought them 3 months or so ago,

its come on all of a sudden, one or two of them lost there colour shortly after i got them when i was treating the tank for ich and even though i halved the dose of ws3 they still reacted badly to the meds,

They seem to be getting there colour back today though i can`t under stand why though, no other symptoms they are eating helthily and are acting normaly.. so who knows

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back