CoolyLoaches?

DeepSeaFishin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
CoolyLoaches??? i had them once when i was 8 or 9 but i cant seem to find them anymore -_- i wonder if anymore out there has them or knows where to buy them...those are the coolest fish ever!

They are quite a common fish, I can get them readily in most shops. Just look around and ask the lfs if they can get any in for you.

i also have a heap of trouble finding loaches :crazy: i think it's just Australian lfs, they dont sell ANYTHING but clowns

our lfs here don't always have a good stocklist in the shop but they will order in for you if you know what you want

sue

Personally I find Khulis, Clowns, Zebras and Horsefaced Loaches quite common round here, maybe I am just lucky. Good luck with your search. :thumbs:

Man, you all are lucky. The fish selection around here is terrible. The only loaches sold here are clown and kuhli - clown being WAY more common though.
In every store around here, at least 75% of the fish selection is made up of gold fish, platies, mollies, and bettas.
Perhaps that's a good thing... it prevents unknowing buyers frowm purchasing something that will grow 5 ft long.

QUOTE (Doggfather @ May 9 2004, 09:14 AM)
i also have a heap of trouble finding loaches i think it's just Australian lfs, they dont sell ANYTHING but clowns

i beg to differ there. I see them everywhere!!!!
mainly black ones though.

i managed to find some khulis here, but i saw the wholesaler list my lfs has, and they got nothing else, just Clowns, and the various colours of Khulis

Most reactions

Back