Come On England!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

IMO you have to know the rules of rugby to enjoy it, once you do, it is a great game (although i prefer to play it rather than watch it)

Cricket is still a good game though, i dont which i would choose as my favourite :shifty:

Finally!!! Finally!! Finally!!.... Someone talking my language!! Strange as it is, You being flanker, I already know what you may look like.....I am No.1 prop & played till 2001..... (49 yrs old).... This is a man's game!!

Why stop at 49 Ludwig? We have players who only started when they hit 40 in our club (though they play at lock).

Front row is the best place to be (though I prefer tighthead to loosehead), it's where the fun happens and in the middle of winter you get to have a nice cuddle to warm up :D

Finally!!! Finally!! Finally!!.... Someone talking my language!! Strange as it is, You being flanker, I already know what you may look like.....I am No.1 prop & played till 2001..... (49 yrs old).... This is a man's game!!
Saying that, I had looked at your picture before on other threads and looked at you and thought, 'you know what?, in his youth I bet he was a great prop..' Let me guess you played loosehead?

D.

Don't really like the part about "in his youth", but yea!!! I was, wasn't I???

[/quote]

:lol: Now that we've sorted out the game, we need to support the right team!!.... and they're wearing...... Green & gold!!
[/quote]
See, now theres no need to be completely ridiculous is there?! The best team is England by a long way!

Im starting to go off you now... :unsure:

D.

So, I deduct that you're not really into stats???..... I do actually remember that day when England did win against the Green & gold, but I don't think you young 'uns will remember that far back.....

So, I deduct that you're not really into stats???..... I do actually remember that day when England did win against the Green & gold, but I don't think you young 'uns will remember that far back.....
I do quite like facts & stats really, but seeing as im the 'grand' age of 15, no, I dont remember.

D.

I do actually remember that day when England did win against the Green & gold, but I don't think you young 'uns will remember that far back.....

Yeah, 18 November 2006 is far too long ago for most people. ;)

Same can probably be said of:

20 November 2004
18 October 2003
23 November 2002
24 November 2001
2 December 2000
24 June 2000

And yes, that was 7 times on the trot the all whites beat the saffas :D

Strangely enough, in the last 10 years (16 matches) it is currently 8-8 so fairly well balanced with a huge slab of English domination as noted above but with England falling back in recent times (SA have won their last 7 matches against us).

Impressive Andy.... & now can you tell me how many spectators attended each game,.... and what were their names??

Most reactions

trending

Back