Come On England!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Declan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This isnt really about anything tropical, but is anyone else watching the England / Australia match?

WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!

Predictions on final score?

D.

Me no watchie rugby, no watchie footie either unless is Chelsea (and then only if forced by oldest child).

Formula one and Im hooked, but thats about it for sport for me.

However, as its England...................Go England :lol:

Lol, sorry but IMO there is only one thing more boring than Rugby,

and thats Cricket :lol:

even cricket is better than rugby. in rugby all they do, is lay on the ball and rake around under a pile of MALE bodies to try to find it.

even cricket is better than rugby. in rugby all they do, is lay on the ball and rake around under a pile of MALE bodies to try to find it.
I'm ashamed of you lot..

Rugby is the ultimate male game..EVER..

D.

Edit: and then we go and lose!

Too right. I'd much rather watch some blokes who fall over and cry just because someone came near them, or fall over holding their face after being struck on the leg ;)

Also, rugby is played by women as well, so it doesn't have to just be male bodies.

Finally, if that's all they do, I dare you to go to a club and play a game and see how you get on; try a nice easy position like prop or hooker :D

Too right. I'd much rather watch some blokes who fall over and cry just because someone came near them, or fall over holding their face after being struck on the leg ;)

Also, rugby is played by women as well, so it doesn't have to just be male bodies.

Finally, if that's all they do, I dare you to go to a club and play a game and see how you get on; try a nice easy position like prop or hooker :D
I'll thank you very much I play for Milton Keynes Rugby Club, have done for 6 years and I play flanker..

Therefore I know how it feels to get hit by some 16stone giant..

D.

i use play rubgy for like 6 years but it got soo boring, i then played footie but that got boring,so i like bmxing and mtb-ing now. much better. and trut me i know because i have tried it all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back