Cobalt Gourami

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

R3GG

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi just got two of these critters today (Cobalt Gouramis) and was wondering if anybody else has them. I'm interested in their behaviour, mine were very bold and inquisitive when i put them in the tank but they seem to have got a lot more shy and are mostly hanging around the heater, tank temp is fine. I dont have any plants yet and i suspect that this is the problem as they'd like somewhere to hide. They still go on a little treck around the tank every now and then and are an amazing colour but they're very small - only about 2.5-3cm long :look: They cost me £4.50 for the pair, would anyone like to share their experiences with these gouramis?
cobalt1.jpg

Cheers

I had some once upon a time and they were obnoxious little fish, very brave,not shy at all. But cute just the same :)

I think some plants will help them settle in nicely :thumbs: Great choice!

Cheers Wuv, you were right, the plants are in now and cos they're so small its easy for them to hide :D They're so brave, not affraid of the Widows at all but they seem to be intimidated by other fish sometimes, being the smallest fish in the tank. They're a lot happier with the plants.
Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Back