Clip On Light

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
wanted ....... clip on light for small hex tank ( pref 11w like they sell on ebay, but need it fast
reason ....... to light it up lol
price max........ tenner posted :D

pic.... yes ........would like one similar and not too old, as i dont want to go and buy a new tube in a few weeks lol
lite.jpg

i have 3 of the ones you have posted. they are excellent. i got mine off ebay from a UK seller and they came within a few days.

i have 3 of the ones you have posted. they are excellent. i got mine off ebay from a UK seller and they came within a few days.

Strange you should talk about it now, cause I just disconnected mine yesterday after about 17 years service...... Replaced it with a cheap neon installation, but it worked wonderfully during service..... easily moved from one setup to the next etc. Hope you find one, cause it'll cost an arm & leg (& maybe more bodyparts) to ship that to you.

hey nick can u pm me the na,me of the seller please-or sell me one of urs :D

yes ludwig :lol: im sure new arms and legs would be cheaper.. 17 yrs? wow thats great

Mine arrived today from the hong kong seller - they sent it out a day after purchase and it took 7 days to get here. Cost me £11 all together.

the last one i had from hong kong lasted about 3 months :( so i want a uk seller that i can fall back on, im sure urs will be fine tho :)

haha, well if it breaks within 10 years i am going to personally hold you resonsible now you have jynxed me! lol

ive got 2 11w arc pods if you still want a light

:rolleyes: typical had an advert on here for 2 days with no results 1 hour after buying a couple you offer some second hand ones :rolleyes:. If shelagh doesn't want them I will have them but she can have first dibs of course :)

i think it would have been good manners to wait for the reply to pm before selling elsewhere tom

so still looking if anyone has one

Most reactions

Back