Cherry Shrimp

stevereade

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Bright Red Cherry Shrimp for sale, got loads for sale, £10 for 10, postage £5 next day special delivery, these are very bright red, not diluted by cross breeding, will post a pic soon.

£15 inc postage then. How can I pay you as I have no paypal account?

Hmmm could send postal order and once received I'll post the shrimp, up to you, can see from my other threads in for sale that people trust me, if we both send recorded delivery then we know there's no mess ups as someone claimed they didn't get plants I sent before, up to you. :)

Pic.

Home002.jpg

Doesnt matter about the cheque as ive just set up paypal but I have got to wait 2-3 days for the confirmation. So in 2-3 days I will be able to pay for them.

Ok mate, once its sorted let me know, they may ask you to verify your account which is like a phone call to your house phone with a code they give you, that will mean you can make instant payments otherwise it may take 10 days for money to clear, pm me for paypal address once your sorted. :)

oh thanks. It said they will make two small deposits in my bank and then I have to tell them how much they deposited for the direct debit.

hi steve, can i take 10 please. i'll paypal you the £15 if you give me details.

thanks

andy

Yes of course you can have some shrimp, the paypal address is [email protected] please send as a gift so there are no charges and add a note with your address and what the payment is for, they will be sent next day special delivery,

thanks
Steve

Hi Gary, sent them today, you have both sexes, there is also a very egg laiden female too so expect your stock to grow quickly.

Thanks
Steve

thanks Steve,

the shrimp arrived this morning, they coloured up nicely once i got them acclimated and into the tank. :)

Andy

Hi again. Paypal is now set up. If you give me the info then I will pay you the £15 for ten shrimp. Also how will they be sent and packaged, royal mail or courier?

Most reactions

Back