Cheesiest Tank ornament

BlobOn....I have a roman/greek columns thing that I would gladly send you but I got it as a present so I cant. :crazy:

Imagine opening it at Christmas around the table and having to try not to wince. Real white lie time "no...its great. I'm sure the fish will love it" :crazy: :crazy:

At least after a few weeks in the tank it lost its bright white colour and blends in a bit more now.

hehe, cheesy ornament.

shark.jpg

I got it for my old goldfish bowl thing. Now part of the writing has snapped off.

Montyfish said:
hehe, cheesy ornament.

shark.jpg

I got it for my old goldfish bowl thing. Now part of the writing has snapped off.
Did it used to say "bite me"?

Yo Xcric Are you sure it wasn't your Hood ornament :lol: Anyway I dont have cheesy ornaments in my tank. Unless you wanna call the Glow in the dark plants cheesy :blink: But in my 55 I have two halfs of a huge pirate ship that tanks up half the tank. They Cost 50$ each :crazy: .But my BGK and IRR. Love it. :kana:

We had a proper look at the cheesy shelves at SeaPets today.
Amongst the usual bridges, castles and skulls we found:

A bright red hermit crab holding a ciggarette sitting by a 'No Smoking' sign.
A neon yellow Octopus in a beanie hat playing the bongos.
A neon pink Octopus with a microphone
A green worm playing a trombone.
A blue Octopus with a head like an alien.
A green tuna playing a tuba.

Nice. :blink:

Ive been following this thread and couldn't resist...

I inherited my tank and before I set it up it had :

- Neon multi coloured gravel

- A matching Neon skull with holes in it for fish to swim through

- A scuba diving Mickey Mouse that attaches to an air hose and bubbles come through his snorkel.

Needless to say it's all gone now.

Sorry to bring back to life a dead thread but I couldn't resiste adding my own.
I totally agree with breaking the one inch per gal rule ;)

hippo.jpg

Maybe one day everyone will convert to water mamals :p

Ok now ya gone and done it a1wonder my wifes just seen the hippo and wants it :X
mind could be a good excuse to get another tank, mmmmmm a tacky tank theme.
how about a TT o TM (tacky tank of the month) :D

maybe your plec's in love :wub: (sorry, another dead thread)

clutterydrawer said:
chali said:
:rofl:  :rofl: How about adding a shopping trolley and a few old tyres to recreate uk rivers.......downsized of course depending on tank size!! :rofl:  :rofl:
and a dead sheep!

and for the real thames river experience a few old pint pots floating by :rofl:

I don't like the no fishing signs, as I don't see what they are for. The castles I can understand more since some have holes for fishes to go through or hide in. When I was a kid, my favorite was the skeleton with the treasure chest that opened and closed. I don't like the kaleidescope (spelling?) wheel.

Speaking of tank decors, I'm thinking of putting in a fake log (rather than real driftwood) for my fishies who are shy, what I'm wondering is, how and how often do you clean decorations?

Most reactions

Back