Cheap Fry

michaelh

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Wanted: unwanted fry (livebearer,Xbreeds,deformed ect.)
Condition Required healthy
Price Limit cheap
Picture or Link to Item Location if you like

basiclly im after some small fry for my oscar and a few others, i dont however want to spend nearly a pound each. If you are over run with bad quality or just unwated fry i would love some and will pay.
thankyou for reading.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM. Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

Would you get rid of them CHEAPLY and as feeders? And also dont they have "spikes" on some of their fins?
If you answer yes yes no please do pm me :D

So nobody in colchester has guppy/molly/plattie fry for sale?

3 oscars, 2 pairs of hondauran red points and 3 angelfish.
Live food is far from a staple diet. I use hikari cichlid staple and gold, NLS and king british flakes and live food twice a week one of which is always bloodworm. Why?

just wondered cant you cook them chicken? I like chicken :) with sweet chilli and oyster sauce

Most reactions

Back