Channa Pleurophthalma

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
There are two little ones maybe 4inch at a push at a lfs in bournemouth, give me a shout if your intrested ,

like this at present,
Cphleurophthalma01.jpg

finish something like this
cPleurophthalma.MSchnieder.01.300dpi075.jpg

Hi
Beatiful fish :good: Are those the ones that are referred to as Indian Rainbow Snakeheads?

why dont you get em nelly get a new tank and take em with you on the move if you can

Then, when they get too big you can give them too me :p

There is definitely something about pleurophthalmas!

yes there is, my female has beefed up lovely now, i did have a male with her, suddenly one day it was gone, i think she killed it as they can be aggressive as females, and between her and the parachanna obscura i think they ate him, shame,but she is sexy, would not want to hand feed her mind, the way she attacks is at lightning speed..

Awesome.I've heard about their group hunting techniques.
Not a chance that it crawled out the tank?

there is no way as have the large lip all around and covered fully with glass, only gap is blocked, i have looked all around everywhere under sofa's and tv stand, nowhere to be seen, so thats all i can think, they were sparring two days before, but it was nothing to worry about,

Ahh I see.I watched a documentary of the giant snakeheads and they demonstrated how small gaps they could get through and how quickly and far they could move on land.

holy **it thats fast

Most reactions

Back