Camera Dilemma!

Jodiem

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i need a new camera but dont have alot of money, looking on argos n whatnot i found a kodak 8mp for Ā£49.96 but then i found the exact same one but with 9mp forĀ£59.99, they both with 3x optical zoom and 5x digital.

Im not sure what to get, might be an obvious question but how much difference is there between the 8mp picture qualtiy and 9mp.
Hope you can help!

a undecided Jodie :look:

Hi Jodie
for only Ā£10 more I would go for the 9mp, although unless your going to be printing photos out at a really large size you probably won't notice the difference in quality.

There is virtually no difference between 8 and 9MP

Having looked on the Argos website, I assume you are talking about the C813 and the C913?

If so, i'd go for the C913, its got Ā£10 off

tbh you wouldn't notice any difference between 8 & 9 mp in fact the 9 mp version maybe slightly worse due to more pixels crammed in a small area but maybe there are other advantages this model has?
Anyway I wouldn't lose sleep over Ā£10 or 1mp difference tbh unless it is the difference between being able to afford a decent memory card or not?

hi thanks for your help. i bought it today :)the c9 one.I took a pic of my fish and it looked really clear compared to my old one which just turned the fish to blurr!!
shall post some pics once ive cleaned the tank lol!

Thanks!

Jodie

Most reactions

Back