Bumblebee Catfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Neon Squid

Reaction score
I have x1 bumblebee catfish which I'm willing to give free to a good home if collected from central Manchester

Quantity for sale: x1

Reason for Sale: Closing down my tank due to lack time for maintenance with my new job

Delivery or Collection: Collection only please

Sales price: FREE to good home

Postage & Packaging: N/A

This little guy is only about 2inches long and full grown. Your not going to end up with a monster in your tank! It's about 1 and a half years old and hasn't grown at all in the past 12months. It's mouth is not bigger than 1cm so your fish aren't going to disappear inside the catfish. I kept it with Endlers without any problems what so ever. It will eat small fry which is great for stopping your tank over populating. I still had some fry which would hide in the plant life and become fully grown. These are very interesting catfish swimming in loops around your tank and very playful in bubble jets. Currently my last fish in a 80L tank so wanting a good home so I can start closing it down.

Photograph: From google but the resemblance in patterns and colours are exact.
bumblebee-catfish.jpg

As I haven't found a local person to collect then yes. I'll post this fish if the person is willing to cover shipping costs.

Hi, do you know what kind of bumblebee catfish it is? If it's south american I'd take it. I can collect

Hi, do you know what kind of bumblebee catfish it is? If it's south american I'd take it. I can collect

I am unsure if it is south american, if you know how I can check I'd be more than happy to let you know.

Hi, after speaking with member 'sausagewinkle' then yes it is a south american bumblebee catfish. It is quite a small fish and has been that size all the time I've had it (so it's not going to eat all your other fish)

Can you collect this weekend from central Manchester?

Certainly willing to pay postage, let me know if your still willing to post as there is now a collection interested :)

Seeming as I have no had any contact from the local person interested in the catfish then I am willing to post this for p&p costs.

Would you still want to give this fish a home? :)

Its my other half that has been contacting you on here.
Ill see him tonight after work :)
How much for the p&p?
Thanks

I'm not sure how much P&P would be....I've never posted a fish before :blink:

I'm assuming it will have to go by special delivery/fedex something that is under 24 hours.

Where abouts do you live so I can try get a price?

Heat pack and all info sent down for this to be posted. Numerous messages via here and heard nothing for a good few weeks now.
VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
Neon Squid was last online 2 days ago but still has not replied to any of my messages.

Most reactions

Back