Bogwood - Few Big Nice Pieces

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

£60 for the 2 with plants on? im undecided on whether or not to get rid of them now as the tank would be completely bare without them, i will see what i can find to replace them in the meanwhile and will get back to you before next weekend.
does none of the wood take your fancy??
Hiya Dave,£60 for both yes,my friend might be intrested in the wood,but wont see him until wednesday.

Cheers,

Stu

ok mate i will get back to you about the planted stuff by next friday, and in the meen time just let me know if your mate wants the other stuff, could have all 4 pieces for £60. Just got to find some nice rocks to make a display to replace the plants.

Dave

all this stuff has to go, any reasonable offers taken.
will consider meeting somewhere with this stuff for a contribution to fuel costs, as it is heavy and would be expensive to post.

Dave

you can have them if you want for £60, i was thinking about keeping them as the tank will be bare but i'll sort something out as the plants would grow better with a bit more attention.
where are you coming from and when would you want to collect them?
cheers, Dave

you can have them if you want for £60, i was thinking about keeping them as the tank will be bare but i'll sort something out as the plants would grow better with a bit more attention.
where are you coming from and when would you want to collect them?
cheers, Dave
Ok Dave will be coming on sunday from St Helens were are you in Lancaster email me your details if you want?? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Thanks,
Stu.

i don't think im going to be in sunday mate, i have to go and drop some fish off in fleetwood, i will have to find out whether im definitely still going and get back to you.
cheers, Dave

i don't think im going to be in sunday mate, i have to go and drop some fish off in fleetwood, i will have to find out whether im definitely still going and get back to you.
cheers, Dave
Will you let know asap as ive organised transport!!

ok.
i said i was out tomorow, i've only just seen my girlfriend to find out times etc, so i couldn't of told you earlier even if i wanted to. never mind.

reasonable offers on the bogwood please.

Dave

Most reactions

Back