FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KevM

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: various.
Quantity for sale: one of each.
Reason for Sale: no longer needed.
Delivery or Collection: stated with each item.
Sales price: stated with each item.
Postage & Packaging: included in any price (where delivery is offered).
Photograph: http://dogsout.imgur.com/all/

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Aquience 1200 bowfront fish tank and stand: Approximate measurements: 48 inches x 18 inches (in the centre, 13 at each side) x 23 inches. This tank holds roughly 270 litres. I have painted the back and side panes black. I also had a carpenter make a lid for it. It was made from marine-grade ply, cut to shape and size, and then sealed (thoroughly) with water-proof sealant. I had the same carpenter take the stand apart and reinforce it with new screws and fittings. It is very secure. 

The front is very scratched up thanks to the previous owner. As you can see form the pictures, most of the scratches are not visible  once the tank is full of water. I would, however, class the front glass as being in poor shape, overall. Despite this, it has a lot going for it: it holds a lot of water and is very cheap.

£65. Collection only, from Southall, West London.

Aquaone CF 1000 external filter: This canister filter is rated at 1000 litres per hour. It includes media, spray bar, hoses, tap connectors, pipes, etc. It doesn't include the intake strainer (as the previous owner lost it). - £30 delivered.

Eheim 400 airpump: You know what this is and what it does. 400lph. It has only been used for about 10 minutes. I can throw a couple of long airlines in with it. - £27 delivered.

Bogwood: I don’t know what these pieces are made of. You can see that they’re both a good size from the pictures, the one that is two foot long is very heavy and solid – I think it may be oak but I’m not sure. The smaller piece can stand up on its own which is useful for adding height to your scape. - £33 delivered.

Crushed coral (approx. 20kgs): Various grain sizes, some very fine, some larger pieces. It was previously used in an African cichlid tank. I only use pool filter sand these days so I have no need for it. - £10 collected, or free to anyone that collects the tank, should they want it.

Pics here: http://dogsout.imgur.com/all/

I'd be willing to trade any and/or all of this against a smaller tank. I'm looking for something that is no bigger than 30" in length, the wider/taller the better, comes with its own stand and is in good condition.

The external, air pump and bogwood are all that's left now.

Two more time-wasters have stitched me up on ebay. I'm prepared to let the tank and external go for the highest offer now. I just need them gone. If anyone's interested please make an offer.

Just the tank left now: £50 ONO. Collection only, from Southall, West London.

I'd consider trading it for anything useful. Offer away.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back