Bigger, Better, Badder!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Ok....I just took these and I am sooo glad they turned out....I have watched these two do this before, my 6-7" OB Peacocks.....but have never had a camera handy when they do...this time I was prepared I guess :lol:

They face off like this....and then they mouth fight, upwards into the top of the tank.....it is pretty darn funny to watch....and really loud when they hit the top :lol:

When I opened the second picture, I swear I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard, hope you all think they are as amusing as I do!!! :D

Here are Ike and Kyle.

Attachments

• faceoff.jpg
    faceoff.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 33
HA HA HA!!! :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol: Their mouths........ :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Attachments

• war.jpg
    war.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 35
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Excellent pics!! the second one is hilarious!

by the way....they're freakin' beautiful!! :wub:

freshmike... do u have 14555556 fish or what... u always have tons of pics of all diff fish from all diff tanks... maybe ill read your signature to see how many tanks u have

HA HA :lol: Tell your girlfriend sorry from me!~ :lol: :lol:

There couldnt have been a more perfect shot..... You're dangerous with a camera, Freshmike.....

oh... and of course I think of something witty to say a few minutes later.... so here it is... witty remark:
Which one's you and which one's Julie? :hey:

Exiled said:
There couldnt have been a more perfect shot..... You're dangerous with a camera, Freshmike.....

oh... and of course I think of something witty to say a few minutes later.... so here it is... witty remark:
Which one's you and which one's Julie? :hey:
:huh: They are both boys......what are you trying to say?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll third that!!!!

Unbelievable, I am speachless really :eek: . You are truly amazing with that device called a camera. Do you mind sharing what make of digital it is!???

Silver
:*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back