Fish Herder
Reaction score
boredom dealt with semi creatively ;)

Attachments

• bettainspace.jpg
    bettainspace.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 108
stix,

if you want the full screen copy e-mail me from my profile address and I will send it to you. I am fairly good with photoshop and would be happy to put peoples fish on different backgraounds. this one took me about 7 minutes

im pretty shure deep space is not the right environment for siamese fighting fish perhaps a red tail shark would do better.
sorry about the pic ive added here it just made me laugh
edit : i hope the goldfish in this pic was fake

Attachments

• ohdear.jpg
    ohdear.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 100
that pic is ho--- I mean cute, meow... :rolleyes:

edit: I don't have a red tailed shark to take a picture of yet. when I get my 55 gallon in a few weeks I will get one for it.

i had a red tailed shark they are pretty agressive hope you know what ure getting ure self into. i saw one picking on a cat fish 3 times its size in the shop today. have to give the cat fish credit it just sat there and eventually turned round and faced the little red tail
... i had to laugh i htink the people in the fish shop are startin to worry about me now. i mentioned i was thiking about getting some cribs for the weekend and im not shure they want to let them go.

I know they are agressive. I ws going to put only semi-agressive fish in the tank. 2 angels, 1 albino shark, 1 red tail shark or Rainbow (red tail and dorsal fin, black body still undecided). I have to get Jane (my fiancee) a tank for the swords and platys first though.

I think that depends fish by fish. My red tail loves everyone in the tank, and has made buddies with my blue gourami. Sorry to say, Algae eaters and red tails DO NOT mix! They ALWAYS pick on each other - i could swear they are brothers that are always fighting!

Most reactions

Back