Betta,biorb 15 Litre.?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jjsmith46

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Could i keep a fighter in a 15 biorb,i had 1 b4 but he terrorised my fancy guppy so took betta bk to lfs,would like another but only if the biorb is sutible!!

You could, but due to the shape and such I personally would recommend a cheaper rectangular tank. If it's something that looks particularly attractive etc then perhaps get something like a 17l Fish Box (on offer brand new at petsathome for £29 right now full set-up), or for the same money as a biorb you could get a lovely molded acrylic tank (can't remember the exact name of the one I'm thinking of).

The biorb would be a great tank to set some shrimp up in as an alternative? Cherry shrimp would look nice in there.

Ah it was the arcadia 20l I was thinking of, it's actually a glass tank I think but looks great.
http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalog/Arcadia_Arc_Tank_20L_aquarium.html

The above link is a link to the arcadia, but the site it's on does practically every tank you could think of.

As above, yes you could definately.

But like Curiosity quite rightly said, you could get a bigger rectangular shaped tank for cheaper. Biorbs are pretty dang expensive!

You could get the 'My first fish tank' from P@H, aimed at kids yes, but when you get rid of all the 'kiddy stuff' it's just a nice plain 20 litre tank. Ideal for putting small plants in, In fact I might do that...

James.

The thing is guys,i already have the biorb,i got my mum a clearseal 70 ltr for her goldfish,so i took the orb and now want to do something with,really want another betta,was down lfs today and they had loads of bettas in tiny bowls with no filter or air stone!,ive also got a rio 180 and reckord 60 but they both unsuitble for bettas as have powerheads in one,and fancy guppys in the 60.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back