betta ahhh

Grams

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ok i found my veiltail sitting there on my dresser im guessing he flew out of the cup i had him in when i was siphoning the rocks. i forgot to put him back in the tank and i found him 30 minutes later or more sitting on the dresser so i touched him and he jumped so i new he was alive. i put him back in with stress zhyme and coat and thats it what should i do do help him he looks a little fuzzy and i hope he survive :( :-(

awwww, poor little guy. You've done all you can do short of adding a pinch of salt. Now it's the waiting game, best of luck to you both!
:)

Catfish food,

I was in the same boat you're in now. My female betta jumped out into the sink. I say she was in there for a good 30 mins too. My female is okay now, she did however get a little fin rot, but shes okay now. I hope your betta makes it. He'll look out of it for a couple of days. It has a good chance dont worry :D .

catfish food said:
ok i found my veiltail sitting there on my dresser im guessing he flew out of the cup i had him in when i was siphoning the rocks. i forgot to put him back in the tank and i found him 30 minutes later or more sitting on the dresser so i touched him and he jumped so i new he was alive. i put him back in with stress zhyme and coat and thats it what should i do do help him he looks a little fuzzy and i hope he survive :( :-(
EEK! :crazy: I hope you meant Stress Coat .

ty for all the needed support he is now doing great i just fed him some bloodworms and hes back to normal :D :) :) :) :) :)

Most reactions

Back