Bala Shark & Black Shark Question.

Assuming the fish is the size it is claimed (and I don't doubt that after seeing the hand for comparison on the first vid) then I would say that is a 6x2x2.

You have to remember there are some pretty big fish in there, so the tank will look smaller without an external reference. Watch the first vid again and you will see a hand go up against the black shark to get a sense of scale.

Well that would make it a 125G tank wouldnt it?

Assuming the fish is the size it is claimed (and I don't doubt that after seeing the hand for comparison on the first vid) then I would say that is a 6x2x2.

You have to remember there are some pretty big fish in there, so the tank will look smaller without an external reference. Watch the first vid again and you will see a hand go up against the black shark to get a sense of scale.

Well that would make it a 125G tank wouldnt it?

6' x 2' x 2' = 180 US gallons

so you purchased a black shark against the advice offered by andy and others.

a 3" black shark may very well be nice and peacefull
but just wait untill is gets to 6".

my 7" monster went on a killing spree one day and resulted in
5 dead barillius, 6 dead yoyo loaches (2 of which were 8"+)
one RTBS and one rainbow shark.

please do the right thing and return the shark to the LFS

Mine is going to a public aquaria soon. :good:

so you purchased a black shark against the advice offered by andy and others.

a 3" black shark may very well be nice and peacefull
but just wait untill is gets to 6".

my 7" monster went on a killing spree one day and resulted in
5 dead barillius, 6 dead yoyo loaches (2 of which were 8"+)
one RTBS and one rainbow shark.

please do the right thing and return the shark to the LFS

Mine is going to a public aquaria soon. :good:

The black shark is going in a tank with cichlids. Cichlids are are hardley barillius or loaches. I realise they are agressive which is why Im not putting him in with loaches lol Ill let you know how it goes.

Yeah that aquarium is deffinatley 180 US gallons ive seen it with my own eyes, Rick lives just down the road from me and that black shark is a monster! he's more like 24in now.

Yeah that aquarium is deffinatley 180 US gallons ive seen it with my own eyes, Rick lives just down the road from me and that black shark is a monster! he's more like 24in now.

Haha well theres concrete proof :good: .Ricks fish are amazing, those Pbass are sweet!!! Tell Rick T said to get his ass back to BP forum and post some new pics!

So what size tank (gallons and dimensions) is the black shark in then Garbage? Also there's no point in asking but what other fish are in the tank?

The Black Shark is going into a 125 Gallon tank with other large cichlids. Nothing like the other guys tank on this thread, tank looks way over stocked to me with the bala's,cichlids, tinfoil barbs, and Black shark.

Overstocking isnt an issue in the other guys tank they are old vids,he no longer has the tinfoils/bala's/and p bass in there its a shark/labeo tank now and there is plenty of room.

Most reactions

Back