Badis Bengalesi

_cRaCkEr_

Tard next door
Reaction score
picture002zb6.jpg

picture008eb5.jpg

picture010ib1.jpg

picture005jw4.jpg

Badis are incredible fish. I guess you mean 'Badis bengalensis'? (Which is actualy Dario dario) I've never ehard of 'Badis Bengalesi' :p

They are beautiful photos! Absolutely incredible and I love the fish to bits. I've wanted some Badis badis badis for a while now but these are exceptional too.

BTW, BWBettas - they are related to gouramies but not actualy within the same family. Their behaviour is much like a gourami X cichlid IMO and they are just plain enchanting :p

Badis are incredible fish. I guess you mean 'Badis bengalensis'? (Which is actualy Dario dario) I've never ehard of 'Badis Bengalesi' :p

They are beautiful photos! Absolutely incredible and I love the fish to bits. I've wanted some Badis badis badis for a while now but these are exceptional too.

BTW, BWBettas - they are related to gouramies but not actualy within the same family. Their behaviour is much like a gourami X cichlid IMO and they are just plain enchanting :p

Yup Sulvia you are correct with the name I just misspelled it lol.. yeah these are great fishes and I'm also breeding them.

I will have a lot of time this month for breeding bettas and darios.

sylvia, if you want some, i've got some Badis burmanicus fry that i'm growing out. they're like Badis badis, but red and black.

pm me if you'd be interested.

I would love them but, unfortunately, I don't have the tank space at the moment. If I did, I guarantee I'd already have... lots! :wub:

Most reactions

Back