Backtotropical; Retirement

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
It is with much sadness that I am posting to announce the retirement of one of our moderators; backtotropical. He has been instrumental in the planning, organization, and running of our Tank Of The Month competition, among many other projects and sections of this forum. He will be sorely missed by TFF, and with all hopes will be returning in the future.

Sad to hear him go, been a great help to many members including myself. :byebye:

James.

BTT I wish you all the best in your retirement, I do hope you come back from time to time.

Thats sad- Backtotropical has helped many people including me. Will TOTM still continue? :(

Zophie :-(

Enjoy your retirement BTT, you certainly earned it, but i'm sure you will be very missed - will you still be hanging out on TFF?

Seffie x

Enjoy your retirement.

Thanks guys. I am not leaving the forum completely, absolutely not. I just struggle to find the time to devote to moderating at the moment (it is quite time consuming) due to things going on outside the world of TFF ( work, family, exams etc).

I have every intention to return "full time" but it may not be for a year or two.

As for TOTM, we've not discussed any details yet and I don't expect any changes (other than maybe a different mod setting up the threads), but if there are going to be any changes, I'm sure it'll be announced in due course.

See you all around the boards!

BTT

good luck with everything!

you've done a great job with TOTM!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back