B. Albimarginata

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Is B. Albimarginata a relatively new species? I was looking it up in my new book and couldn't find it, but was printed in 1991. Is there a website you recommend for those who want to read up on this species?
Talk about a slow response :*)

Oh, no problem at all. I actually went to IBC myself and looked it up. I figured you were busy with your new babies. Besides, I get used to people not responding to my posts right away :sad: . (Cue sad violin music) They're never emergencies or particularly controversial to warrant quick responses and people are busy. Hunding killing snails is about as exciting as it gets in my fishkeeping world. So I'm pretty darn sad. It's like pulling teeth to get people responding to my planted journal. I gave up and just add replies whenever there's an update to be made. Once I had to dig through six pages to find it. I will stop now. (End sad violin music)

Those fish look uber cool, Synirr. Already with babies maybe? You are an excellent betta pimp. :p

writes operetta

:rofl::rofl:

(Cue sad violin music) You mock my PAIN!!!! (End sad violin music) Now go find my planted tank thread and say something nice about it, and then we will stop hijacking Synirr's thread. :whistle:

Again, I say, the fish are lovely. :angel: I hope he spits the suckers out soon, because I'd be darn hungry after not eating for 12 days!

Hey Synirr, I like the second one!

Dutifully departs for planted tank section, or photo section< to say something.

Edit:
I am partially through the plant journal; I have to go to work, but it's looking good so far.

Most reactions

Back