Aussie's 187 Gal Planted Tank

That is one beautiful tank. And the wood looks great. Keep us updated! :thumbs:

:hey: very nice layout. i love the way u have organised everythign !

i should drive up to yours for a personal look :D

What's the spec Aussie Star - Lighting, CO2, substrate, ferts, water parameters etc.? Are you the guy who took loads of fantastic shots at in Nigita ADA (you know where I've seen them)?

My mistake then, sorry. I was just wondering what substrate, lighting etc. you are using etc.?

Sorry again- I've jsut read your thread from the beginning (excuse my stupidity - new baby - no sleep!)

Aussie_Star said:
thanxs for the comments, looks of hard work is starting to pay off.
Dubby:
I plan on getting some glosso and hair grass and planted in the front. I also wont to get some for anubias varitey plants and attach them to the wood prob with some java fern aswell. As i want to put more exotix plants in the tank, but that will wait untill this one grows out a bit, so it will be a bit easy to decide what ones to get.
That should make it more beautiful. Worth the wait :)

K just got a couple of pictures. I got some new plants aswell. Got:
Some glosso to start to fill in the front
Some Didiplis Diandra for mid ground and maybe back when i move some stuff around are it grows, casue is tiny at the moment. I also got a mini garden, well its a pices of driftwood about a foot long with heaps of anubias and cyrpts on it, really nice.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

just did my water change thats why there is water behind the glass :D

hey, i have spent some money over the weekend. Visited a few LFS down sydney way and got my 2 pairs of german blue rams,( i know yellows and rams wont mix but they are fine together and the yellows are only there for a short time) and also got some ricca to try, but the yellows keep pulling it out, so ill keep trying with it. I also add my fisrt ram i ever got from my 4ft tank, he is lovin life.

Blue rams

Poor full tank shot

Man, that is fantastic! Welldone Aussie Star! I will read the whole topic when time permits! (I shouldnt be on here now) hehehe. :shifty:

That driftwood makes the whole tank, excellent! :thumbs: I love the variety of the plants too! Man...speechless

Most reactions

Back