Aqua One 620 90 Litre

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wazzawar

Reaction score
hi everyone
i newly to this site.
i have a new tank aqua one 620 and not sure the name of filter it on the hood and it a big filter and i use to have 45 litre tnak and oranda and 8 white cloud and now have 5 left it died when i was away holiday not sure what happen there was a holiday feeder there.. anyway my wife was wanting a black moor and i like to have that too and we like to have that for our tank but we have to give my oranda to my parnet they have a bigggggggger tank than mine and maybe white cloud and is there an plms that i can have black moor with the oranda or better have 2 or 3 black moor with my tank, i understand that i hear about 10 gal a fish and i bought a tank at the shop they told me i can have 3 oranda and 8 white cloud that time ( thought that be overstock) when i bought it and get it t cycle to work the filter ready fr my fish and i need advise if i can have black moor with oranda or better get a fresh black moors on their own with out white cloud or they ok with them
will it better that i get a another filter too so that be 2 filter
hope that help

Thats to overstocked I'd say at least 30 gallons and 10 for each added after
so for you I'd say maybe 55 gallons for an oranda a black moor and the white clouds and yes two filters would be better as goldfish produce lots of waste

fancy goldfish (orandas, black moors, etc) get very large (at least 6-7 inches as adults) and need a rather larger tank than your 90 litre. A good guide for fancy goldfish is a 20 gallon tank for a single small goldfish (i.e. a baby) and upgrade to a 30 gallon once it starts to grow (at about 4-5 inches). You'd need at least 10-15 gallons more for each additional goldfish. This oly works for fancy goldfish, not pond goldfish!

Shops often say that you can have lots of goldfish in a tank because a) goldfish are cheap and they don't really care about them b) goldfish are popular so they want to sell as many as they can c) they don't really understand much about goldfish because they rarely see them full grown.

If you want 2-3 fancy goldfish, invest in a 40-50 gallon tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back