Anyone Else Here Do Artistic Soap/candle Crafting?

GyppyGirl2021

Reaction score
Well, not quite artistic yet, but I am considering learning how to carve them into shapes, make decorative soaps/candles, etc. But I do have a fondness for making "kiddie" soaps from materials at my local craft store. :p

In general, I'm a very crafty person, and when it comes to soap and candles I tend to stick with basic aromatherapy products based off of local craft store junk. I know this probably isn't "real" soap, but it's still real to me. :p

I'll also linger around stores that host massive quantities of candles, including the gel candle section at souvenir shops while I'm on vacation. :) Most of it is inspiration for future projects, but I do end up buying sometimes... which really isn't a good thing. :p

Hi! I am fond of candle making and perfume making for the last 6 months. At first, I am doing it as a hobby then it turns out as a source of income. After a few months, I stopped it because i noticed an effect on my health especially to my hands. Doing candle making as a commercial business should take a lot of consideration.
What I do right now it do some works at the internet which pays not so well but it's worth.
__

Most reactions

Back