jennybugs

Eternally pruned fingers!
Reaction score
Look what I've knitted for my OH...

s3.jpg

:lol:

I have to make up different outfits for it but I love it :D

Awwww ... he's really cute :)

You should start knitting loads and get them on Ebay ... would make a fortune! :hyper:

I have got to cost up how much I spent making this one and then get knitting I recon. Could make a small fortune :lol:

Ah, how cute, my grand daughters would love them - let me know if/when you start selling them jenny :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

cool

I'm playing that game at the moment, a very addictive game

Ah, how cute, my grand daughters would love them - let me know if/when you start selling them jenny :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

I have two to do for friends right now, but I can put you on the list hun if you wish? :D

Pm me if you want. I'm watching another hand knitted one going on Ebay atm. £21 with 5 days to go! :lol:

A few weeks ago SB got a new pal
ASH.jpg

it knitted up smaller because the wool was thinner

then he got an orange pal
22.jpg

and now he has Emo Sack Boy to keep him company
24.jpg

:lol:

:lol: Thanks - either that or too much time on my hands :lol:

I've had a good response to Emo SB and have got friends getting married in July who are in to 'alternative' trends. I'm going to knit them a 'gimp' SB complete with wet look PVC gimp mask, zips all over the outfit and a whip :lol:

:lol: Thanks - either that or too much time on my hands :lol:

I've had a good response to Emo SB and have got friends getting married in July who are in to 'alternative' trends. I'm going to knit them a 'gimp' SB complete with wet look PVC gimp mask, zips all over the outfit and a whip :lol:
:rofl:

:lol: :lol:

have got friends who are in to 'alternative' trends. I'm going to knit them a 'gimp' SB complete with wet look PVC gimp mask, zips all over the outfit and a whip :lol:

so when yo say you live in "Swinging London" You really mean it!! lol

Most reactions

Back