Any Bodybuilders Here?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

i have started a few months at works private gym ran by the nuffield hospital group.
really good and great training from the Personal trainers.

I can leg press 390lbs - Massive Thighs
but can only do 120lbs arms.

i have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go as weigh over 132 kilos ATM <meds and Side affects of taking them.
When i can do it and feel up to it (Health) I do 1 hour of Cardio and 1 hour of Weights every day after work.
Love using the Legs Press and Doing as Many Reps as i can before the burn and then Do Abb Cruches @ 120lbs for another 10mins before doing legs again. Get Loads Of Motivation from me wokmates whohave being doing it for years.
Some of the guys i go with are over 6*4 and look like trees with heads. :crazy: they keep me motivated to push myself as they say i will get there but will take time and loads of hard work an training.

can't do any for a long time atm, and i am not looking forward to going on the scales for my weigh in. most of the left side of me is dead and cannot feel anything ATM.

hmm.
has anyone got any tips for me. to loose weight fast?
then tone up?
thankss
lmaoo!
ox

hmm.
then tone up?
thankss
lmaoo!
ox

Eat sensibly - no junk food! But don't starve yourself either. Eat enough to fill you up and stop. :good: If you're feeling peckish, grab an apple, not a biscuit! But remember to reward yourself. Have a chocolate bar on a saturday night! :lol:

Gentle exorcise - jogging, walking, dancing, swimming. All good for toning up muscles and burning calories! :good: Also are quite fun, so it doesnt feel like a chore! I used to swim two miles every week, walk my dogs 4 times a day and go for a long jog at weekends. :D

hmm.
then tone up?
thankss
lmaoo!
ox

Eat sensibly - no junk food! But don't starve yourself either. Eat enough to fill you up and stop. :good: If you're feeling peckish, grab an apple, not a biscuit! But remember to reward yourself. Have a chocolate bar on a saturday night! :lol:

Gentle exorcise - jogging, walking, dancing, swimming. All good for toning up muscles and burning calories! :good: Also are quite fun, so it doesnt feel like a chore! I used to swim two miles every week, walk my dogs 4 times a day and go for a long jog at weekends. :D

if you're in a hurry - -
try USANA products -
it's a meal replacement
complete with what your body needs - -

in my case i take that twice a day -
and macronutritional brs in between..
then gym (fitness first)
5days a week - - 2hours a day - -

:good:

Love using the Legs Press and Doing as Many Reps as i can before the burn and then Do Abb Cruches @ 120lbs for another 10mins before doing legs again.

Now theres a guy whos going to look like an idiot with fat legs and small body :good:

I train 23 hours and 59 minutes a day most of the time :lol:

GregValentino_man_whose_arms_explod.jpg

Most reactions

Back