Another hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yes, I've heard pretty crazy stuff from LFS people before too. Like, for example, a 30-gallon tank is plenty big enough for a dozen goldfish!

This guy, though, I've known for five years, since I first got my fish. He's been very helpful, and I think he knows his stuff.

I've also read about, and used, Epsom salt baths with sick goldfish before. It's just been such a long time that I don't remember all of the details about how much and how often and for how long. And I don't want to just Google and find a random web site, because you can find all sorts of crazy stuff posted on web sites too!

Yes, I've heard pretty crazy stuff from LFS people before too. Like, for example, a 30-gallon tank is plenty big enough for a dozen goldfish!

This guy, though, I've known for five years, since I first got my fish. He's been very helpful, and I think he knows his stuff.

I've also read about, and used, Epsom salt baths with sick goldfish before. It's just been such a long time that I don't remember all of the details about how much and how often and for how long. And I don't want to just Google and find a random web site, because you can find all sorts of crazy stuff posted on web sites too!
Ah ok ok

Most reactions

trending

Back