Angel And Strong Current?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ferco

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi there, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me whether my 3 Angel fish that i may be getting will be ok with a strong current, well i say 'strong' its the filter from the Rio 180; the JUWEL Filter System: Compact... if that helps... i am assuming they will be ok, as the current does not bother any of my other fish... also the filter nozzle thing, there are two small bits of plastic piping comming out of the filter to give out the current... now, i currently have mine facing:

but i have seen other peoples going out then down:

-is this the right way, or does it not matter?

P.S- please forgive the improvistion for the pics... im not sure how to do this.... imagine the '1's are the piping... :hyper: crazy!!! lol :blush: thanks in advance

-also could someone tell me where angels should go in relation to these forums? thanks again.

If the fish aren't being blown around the tank, the placement is fine. If they are, aim the spray bar down the side or towards the back of the tank instead of across the tank.

I like the drawing, it's something I would do! :)

Angels are New World Cichlids.

ok thanks for that, unfortunately, i have posted in almost every fish forum here... my bad, but now i know where for the future, thaks again

Most reactions

Back