ammonia

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So since this is in the Buy/Sell forum I'm guessing since you have more ammonia than you need you want to sell the rest? ;)

Moved. :)

I thought he might have ammonia for sale for doing fishless cycling!!! ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

J/K

If your asking how to rid your tank of it, it will dissipate in time thru the natural cycle process. If you have fish (or too many fish) in your tank you should start doing partial water changes, but this will prolong the time it takes for your tank to completely cycle.

If you have no clue as to what I just said (sometimes I don't even have a clue as to what I say) then clicvk on the links at the bottom of smb or Alien Anna's signature and they will explain the nitrogen cycle process that all new tanks go thru.

Geeeez I'm long winded tonight!! :lol: :lol:

CM

:lol: sorry about the selling thing! o and thanks for the tips and i know what your saying :thumbs: o and I only have 5 neons and a little catfish in a 10 gallon! ;)

Try some ammonia tablets,

Also get some live plants, whether the plants die or not in the future (whether you want to keep them) they will help in the short term to reduce the ammonia levels

You'll find the natural process is a great way to get those bacteria to boom. Water changes helps the ammonia to not get over board.

on the links at the bottom of smb or Alien Anna's signature

Me too...LOL ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back