American Football

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

GB - I'd LOVE to see Sea knock the Pack out, but I think GB will shut down Alexander and Ryan Grant will have a big day. I hope I'm wrong.
NE

Not sure about Sun. :unsure:

Congrats to Green Bay and New England, especially GB, amazing how they responded to going 14-0 down with those fumbles.

Even if Dallas thrash NYG, i see the NFC Championship being 50/50 as any team playing Green Bay in the NFC can not have much more than a 50/50 chance of beating them.

As for NE, the problem Indianapolis or San Diego will have and then the NFC team in the Superbowl is actually stopping NE drives, these were the drives they had against Jacksonville (not including the last drive which was a punt and designed to just waste time)

1. Touchdown
2. Touchdown
3. Missed Field Goal (Short Field Goal)
4. Touchdown
5. Touchdown
6. Field Goal

I can't see how any other game this season will be different, to beat New England, you probably going to need 35 points+

oh my god. colts game =(

I'm gutted, was getting ready for the NE and Indy game next Sunday, now i've got to watch that prat Rivers and desperado Norv Turner one more time.

I hope they get blown out 56-0

I do like Gates and Tomlinson though

Wow!!! Go Giants, i was routing for them even though i picked the Cowboys

Play-Off Table

Orange Shark, 25
Comet Cattle, 20
Vancouver, 20
Pimp, 20
Fry Lover, 15
Boboboy, 15

Overall

Fry Lover 830
Comet Cattle 820
Vancouver 775
Bozza 770
Pimp 750
Orange Shark 700
Boboboy 690

Championship Games next Sunday (semi finals for the British!!!)

San Diego Chargers at New England Patriots
New York Giants at Green Bay Packers

My picks

New England
Green Bay

I'd like to give special thanks to Dallas and Indianapolis for completely screwing any chance I had. You both gave it to me good. Now, I pretty much would need SD to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl. Cry me a river, TO. :good:

I'd like to give special thanks to Dallas and Indianapolis for completely screwing any chance I had. You both gave it to me good. Now, I pretty much would need SD to beat the Giants in the Super Bowl. Cry me a river, TO. :good:

But i picked them too Indy and Dallas? So we both lost out?

If they had won, the points difference between us would be the same as it is now?

Now i am 10 points ahead, 3 games left

If i lose all x3 bets and you win all x3 you WIN

You can also draw if i got x2 wrong

If it's a tie we can use Pro Bowl as a decider lol

But i have the advantage, I am playing it "safe" with the home teams, although it didnt work out that way for Indianapolis and Dallas lol

We both lost, but I would have had a much better chance with Dal and Indy matchups, and it would have made for more interesting games. I was looking forward to Brady vs Peyton, and seeing Farve try to win his first game ever at Texas Stadium.

i get you now, i see your point.

Although i think NY Giants and Green Bay is pretty tough to call

San Diego Chargers
Green Bay Packers

im risking it. also make real beats. so far this football season i have lost $3,000

not on england game. I'm not that stupid but on Greenbay yes. Put $3,000 down to try and draw off even from the past year.......

Most reactions

Back